The cost of a travelers insurance policy for a single trip is often more than 50% the cost of an annual policy. Annual policies are ideal for people who will do more than two trips in a
My agency works with Allianz to offer policies for people living within the U.S. with different amounts of coverage allowing you to choose which policy best meets your travel needs. The five policies are priced at $135, $275, $500, $620 and $785. The policy starting at $500 includes protection for business equipment.
I am currently only booking clients the $135 Professional Toal Program in conjunction with a hotel or cruise booking. Any other plan can be purchased at any time
The image below is a simple break down of all the different policies and coverages.
The cost of the plan includes insurance benefits and assistance services. If you have a pre-existing medical condition, your plan generally excludes losses due to that condition unless you qualify for a waiver under the terms of your plan. This waiver is possible if you sign up for your policy within 14 days of your initial deposit for the first trip you intend the policy to start.o If you have an existing medical condition can you still purchase travel insurance?
Yes. On select products, we offer existing medical condition coverage. In order to have existing medical conditions covered, generally the following criteria must be met:
1) You must be a US resident who is medically able to travel on the date you purchase your plan.
2) You must purchase trip cancellation coverage that covers the full cost of all your non-refundable trip arrangements.
3) Your plan must be purchased within 14 days of your original trip deposit or initial payment date unless otherwise specified in your particular plan.
Coverage limits may vary based upon your chosen plan. Please see your Certificate of Insurance/Policy for terms, conditions, and exclusions. Even if you don’t purchase insurance that covers existing medical conditions, or even if you don’t meet the requirements for that coverage, you can still purchase travel insurance, but any loss due to an existing medical condition will be excluded.
If may have a
In order to fully calculate a total cost I need the following information:
1) Your State or Residence.
3) Your birthday.
4)The Date you made your initial deposit.
Below is a list with a description of the benefits covered by the policy.
- Emergency Medical Transportation provides medically necessary transportation to the nearest hospital or appropriate facility following a covered illness or injury.
- Travel Accident Coverage provides cash payment for covered losses due to death, loss of limb(s) or sight as a result of a covered travel accident.
- Emergency Medical/Dental provides benefits for losses due to covered medical and dental emergencies that occur during your trip. There is a $500 maximum for all covered dental expenses.
- Baggage Loss/Damage covers loss, damage or theft of baggage and personal effects.
- Travel Delay reimburses you for additional expenses due to a covered delay of six hours or more.
Below I am listing the policies and the coverage value of the benefits included with each policy.
The Professional Travel Program at $135 was designed specifically for travel professionals. This plan provides year-long travel protection at a competitive price. Coverage is only available for trips that are 45 days or less
The Annual Deluxe Plan at $275 gives you affordable, year-round protection with just one purchase. It’s great for travelers who want coverage for their trip costs, belongings, and emergency medical protection. Coverage is only available for trips that are 45 days or less.
For all of the specific details on this plan please visit Allianz All Trips Basic .
The Annual Executive Plan at $500 is designed for frequent travelers-including benefits that can reimburse the reasonable costs to rent, replace and/or repair business equipment if it’s lost, stolen, damaged or delayed by an airline or other carriers.
For all of the specific details on this plan please visit Allianz All Trips Executive Plan.
The Annual Executive Plan at $620 is designed for frequent business travelers-including benefits that can reimburse the reasonable costs to rent, replace and/or repair business equipment if it’s lost, stolen, damaged or delayed by an airline or other carriers.
The Annual Executive Plan at $785 is designed for frequent business travelers-including benefits that can reimburse the reasonable costs to rent, replace and/or repair business equipment if it’s lost, stolen, damaged or delayed by an airline or other carriers. Coverage is only available for trips that are 45 days or less.