Planning a trip to a new destination can often be a daunting task. Not knowing where to go, on what days and times, and taking risks on your dream trip is a risk. Finding the right information on the internet can be impossible, and last minute changes can ruin all of your plans.
Instead of taking your valuable time to plan your trip, and then to spend a large portion of your holiday planning unforeseen changes, you can hire a professional to plan every aspect of your trip.
- Provide extraordinary customer service
- Planning, research and execution of customized travel experiences
- Sent years building hotel / tour relationships
- Receive a detailed itinerary with every details about your trip.
- Travel is my passion, and I want you to love it the way I do.
- I have a strong knowledge of international and domestic geographical locations.
- Your trip is not about me, but about you. I will do everything I can to make sure you have the best experience possible.
- No request to too big or too small. If there is something that you need I will do my best to make it happen for you.
- While you are on your trip my work cell phone is never silenced. Should be be 12 time zones ahead of me, you can contact me at any time and I will be of assistance as soon as possible.
- Resolving problems along your trip with any hotel or tour operators.
- Attend Industry Events as a Representative of Tzell
Assist with Projects to Support Leisure Department Initiatives
Consult Agents on Leisure Products and Destinations
Stay on Top of Industry Trends
Attend Educational Conferences and Industry Events
I have over a decade of experience in the hospitality industry.
Previous travel experiences
A great example on how this service can be of benefit to you is two clients on mine who were on a trip to Paris. They wanted a scenic and romantic outdoor dinner. They hired me to plan their trip and I found the perfect restaurant and made reservations months in advance. Two days before their trip I checked the weather forecast for that evening and heavy rain was predicted. Before they even had a chance to worry I changed all of the reservations to make sure their romantic evening was not impacted. They woke up on the morning of their departure with an updated itinerary and were able to start their journey without any worry.